NightRide For Commercial Applications
Thermal imaging camera systems like NightRide have a lot of value for commercial applications:
- Improved service in challenging weather conditions
- Reduced risk of property damage while working at night
- Enhanced worker safety and peace of mind
Thermal imaging has been used by government for decades. But the technology has been too costly for commercial use...until now. Request Commerical Pricing.
Thermal Cameras Give Your Team Superpowers
While bad weather and low light won't stop your team, it will absolutely slow them down. But what if they had a way to see thru the night and the weather? Like a superpower?
- With thermal imaging, your team can drive at night or in inclement weather with more confidence
- With our available portable power kit, your team can take the NightRide into the field and see more than they ever thought possible
- With an integrated digital video recorder, NightRide will make a thermal record of what your team sees
The NightRide thermal imaging camera gives your company a tool to improve service, reduce risks, and enhance safety. It's like having a superpower.
What The Experts Say:
"The NightRide thermal sensor has huge potential at its price and ease of installation...law enforcement and safety officials would greatly benefit from having thermal capabilities, [and] people working in remote areas would greatly benefit from thermal imaging too." — Sam S.
Thermal Imaging Is A Smart Investment
Working at night or in bad weather is challenging. With NightRide, your team will be more efficient, safer, and more comfortable. And with the integrated recording dash cam, you team has a record of anything that happens on the job.
Best of all, NightRide is affordable peace of mind that allows your team to see in nearly all conditions. To learn more about NightRide, check out our product page, and/or contact us about commercial pricing.