What Is NightRide?
NightRide Is A Thermal Imaging Camera
NightRide is a thermal camera system that helps drivers see more at night:
- NightRide sees further than headlights
- NightRide helps you avoid animal strikes
- NightRide sees pedestrians, bicyclists, parked cars, and road obstacles
- NightRide is a dash cam
- NightRide sees more than any night vision camera
Thermal imaging has been used by the military and law enforcement for decades. Now, with NightRide, affordable thermal imaging technology is available to consumers.
"NightRide is a reasonably priced option that actually works. The start of my day is almost always pitch black and I'm forced to drive through a state park as part of my route that regularly crosses paths with critters. I'm now able to spot and anticipate deer and other animals that may cross my path with plenty of time to react."
Thermal Cameras Will Revolutionize The Way You Drive At Night
Driving at night can be dangerous and stressful:
- The risk of a serious accident is three times higher driving at night
- Most of the 1-2 million large animal strikes per year happen at night
- Most pedestrians who are injured by cars are hit at night
With a NightRide thermal imaging camera, you can see more. And with our integrated heads-up display (HUD), you can see what NightRide sees without having to take your eyes off the road.
What The Experts Say:
"My opinion of this device is based on my personal experience in the military with much more expensive equipment. The NightRide thermal sensor has huge potential at its price and ease of installation...law enforcement and safety officials would greatly benefit from having thermal capabilities, [and] people residing in rural areas would greatly benefit from thermal imaging too." — Sergeant Major Sam S.