What Is NightRide?
NightRide™ Is A Thermal Imaging Camera
NightRide is a thermal camera system that helps drivers see more at night:
- NightRide sees further than headlights
- NightRide helps you avoid animal strikes
- NightRide sees pedestrians, bicyclists, parked cars, and road obstacles
- NightRide is a dash cam
- NightRide sees more than any night vision camera
Thermal imaging has been used by the military and law enforcement for decades. Now, with NightRide, affordable thermal imaging technology is available to consumers.
Thermal Cameras Will Revolutionize The Way You Drive At Night
Driving at night can be dangerous and stressful:
- The risk of a serious accident is three times higher driving at night
- Most of the 1-2 million large animal strikes per year happen at night
- Most pedestrians who are injured by cars are hit at night
With a NightRide thermal imaging camera, you can see more. And with our integrated heads-up display (HUD), you can see what NightRide sees without having to take your eyes off the road.
What The Experts Say:
"..had the opportunity to use the NightRide...Overall picture quality was 4 out of 5, which is not a bad score. My opinion is based off of my personal experience in the military with much more expensive equipment. The NightRide thermal sensor has huge potential at its price and ease of installation...law enforcement and safety officials would greatly benefit from having thermal capabilities, [and] people residing in rural areas would greatly benefit from thermal imaging too." — Sergeant Major Sam S.
Thermal Imaging Is the Future of Night Time Driving
NightRide is affordable peace of mind. Driving at night is risky and makes most drivers uncomfortable. But with NightRide, driving at night is easier. With a NightRide thermal imaging system for your car, you'll be able to see what your headlights don't. And with the integrated dash cam, you'll have a recording of anything that happens too.