NightRide™ Is A Thermal Imaging Camera System For Vehicles
NightRide is a thermal imaging camera system that helps drivers see more at night:
- NightRide can also see farther than headlights. Most headlights can see 150-250 feet. NightRide can see up to 1800 feet.
- NightRide can help you avoid animals. Animal collisions cause thousands of dollars of damage. With NightRide, you can see animals on the road ahead, even if they're hidden by trees, bushes, or other obstacles.
- NightRide can see pedestrians, bicyclists, parked cars, and road obstacles too. NightRide can see infrared, which means it can everything.
- NightRide is a dash cam. Record what you see on the road, even in complete darkness.
- NightRide sees more than any night vision camera. Night vision amplifies visible light, but NightRide is a thermal camera. It works on a completely different principle and sees more than any night vision system.
Thermal Cameras Will Revolutionize The Way You Drive At Night
Thermal Imaging Is the Future of Night Time Driving
NightRide is affordable peace of mind. Driving at night is risky and makes most drivers uncomfortable. But with NightRide, driving at night is easier. With a NightRide thermal imaging system for your car, you'll be able to see what your headlights don't. And with the integrated dash cam, you'll have a recording of anything that happens too.
NightRide Is A Great Personal Safety Tool Too
Thermal imaging camera systems have long been used in military and security applications, because they're great at seeing people at night. With NightRide installed on your vehicle, you'll be able to see heat sources not just in front of your vehicle but also along the sides of the roadway or your driveway. Whether you're working in law enforcement or private security, or simply taking basic personal safety precautions, NightRide is a great tool.